Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Priest my movie review

PRIEST



Movie Review
by
Sher




Directed by Scott Stewart

Starring Paul Bettany, Cam Gigandet, Maggie Q and Christopher Plummer



In a futuristic society where the Catholic church wields even more power then in previous centuries. The church created 'Priests' that specialized in vampire killing. Based on the graphic novel. Humans are told 'to go against the church is to go against god'.  they are under the guise that the priests have eradicated the vampires until word comes of Priest's brother (portrayed by True Blood's Stephen Moyer) that his wife is dead and his daughter has been kidnapped by a different type of vampire.

 I give a **RAVEN RATING** OF 4 out of 5 claws



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.