Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

DAILY TIP NOV 19 2011

DAILY TIP NOV 19 2011

Today is election day in British Columbia. All I can say is: if you don't go out and vote, you don't get your voice heard. It's our CIVIC DUTY to vote in every election not just the Provincial or Federal. Not only is it a part of the democratic process, but it is the only way that you can truly have a say in what goes on in your community. If you don't like or do like what is happening in your city/town etc., step up and vote for what you believe or who you believe in.


Now, after the polls are closed, if you DIDN'T vote, you really DON'T get a voice. 3 years until you can voice your opinion again. 

My congratulations to all those who were elected today and to those who chose to run and didn't quite make it, I say 'Thank You'. Being civic minded is a very noble and wonderful thing. Without people like you, we would still all be living in the darkness of ignorance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.