Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Holiday Movie Picks

MY HOLIDAY MOVIE PICKS

This is my favorite time of year for watching movies. To have a well rounded video collection, I recommend the following holiday themed movies:

Classics:

Scrooged
It's A Wonderful Life (B&W version)
Christmas in Connecticut (Barbara Stanwick version)
A Christmas Carol (B&W version with Alistar Sim)
The Santa Clause
Home for the Holidays
National Lampoon's Christmas
Miracle on 34th St (B&W version) 
Holiday Inn (B&W version)
Christmas With the Kranks
White Christmas
The Bells of St Mary's (my personal favorite)
A Christmas Story

For those who like 'Action' in their holiday movies, I suggest:

Die Hard
A Long Kiss Goodnight
Reindeer Games
Home Alone
Lethal Weapon
The Ice Harvest
The Last Boy Scout

Cartoon wise you can never go wrong with:

A Claymation Christmas
A Nightmare Before Christmas
A Winnie the Pooh Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
The Little Drummer Boy (my personal favorite)
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Polar Express

Of course the holiday season wouldn't be the same without these Tear jerkers:

I'll be Home for Christmas
Prancer
One Magic Christmas (my personal favorite)
The Family Man
The Night They Saved Christmas


Of course, these are but a mere slice of the holiday movies out there. Go out and check out some of the lesser known movies, they are worth while and make a great addition to any one's movie collection.

Happy Movie Viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.