Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Sher's Satirical 12 Days of Christmas


SHER'S SATIRICAL LOOK AT
THE
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS


On the first day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the second day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the third day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me three Purdy's Hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the fourth day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me four new winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the fifth day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the sixth day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me six Sexy Sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the seventh day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me seven gingerbread men, six sexy sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the eighth day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me eight baby bries, seven gingerbread men, six sexy sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the ninth day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me nine Big Feast gift cards, eight baby bries, seven gingerbread men, six sexy sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the tenth day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me ten Tinhorn Creek wines, nine Big Feast gift cards, eight baby bries, seven gingerbread men, six sexy sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the eleventh day of ChrisKawzanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me eleven pounds of back bacon, ten Tinhorn Creek wines, nine Big Feast gift cards, eight baby bries, seven gingerbread men, six sexy sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.

On the twelfth day of ChrisKawazanakah my non-traditional spouse gave to me The FLIPPING HUGE VISA BILL for the eleven pounds of back bacon, ten Tinhorn Creek wines, nine Big Feast gift cards, eight baby bries, seven gingerbread men, six sexy sailors, FIVE GOLD CANUCK TICKETS, four winter tires, three Purdy's hedgehogs, two broken candy canes and a Starbucks Eggnog Latte in a car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.