Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 01, 2011

SOUNDS OF THE SEASON

SOUNDS OF THE SEASON
My Favorite Holiday Music

Every year there is that one song that sticks in your head until the last snowflake melts. Here are my picks for Holiday songs that won't drive you insane. 

  • Belleau Wood by Garth Brooks (beautiful piece, Military based and guaranteed to tear anyone up)
  • Santa Bring My Baby by Elvis Presley
  • So This is Christmas by John Lennon
  • Silver and Gold by Burl Ives
  • O Holy Night by IL Divo  
  • Carol of the Bells by Vienna Orchestra 
  • Little Drummer Boy by Bing Crosby and David Bowie (classic if you can see the video)
  • It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Johnny Mathis 
  • Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland
  • White Christmas by Bing Crosby (with Danny Kaye, Vera Miles, Rosemary Clooney)
  • The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole 
  • Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill
  • Ave Maria by Barbra Streisand 
  • Mary's Boy Child by Harry Belafonte

I could keep going but the list would be as long as the 'Great Wall of China'. 

Suffice to say, I love Holiday music and I hope you enjoy my favorites too. Perhaps, some will find their way into your hearts and traditions as well.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.