Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2012

COVET...excerpt from 'Thoughts from the Talons'



My hunger never ceases as
I covet your delicious body
Continually gaining in strength
Sampling you like a child with chocolate

My soul purpose to savor
Glistening droplets upon your neck
Lapping at it like a bitch in heat
I feel refreshed

I hear no pleas for mercy
Only the sound of my feeding
Echoing in the stagnant air
While your body slips into ecstasy

My blood stained lips smile
Luring you deeper into the chasm
Submitting to my every word
Captivating you my perfect pet


Sher Boudreau oct 17 2009 ©












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.