Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

Self Title..excerpt from "Inside The Dragon's Heart"



Self Title

I am the same but different

Just a human wanting to fit in
My gifts a torment at times
The stares too hard to take

Dreams never peaceful
The voices in my head never cease
The pain unbearable
A world’s emotions in my soul

Candles lit chants sang
Incantations made for those in need
Keeping to myself
Alone the tears hurt no one

You say witch like it’s a bad thing
Yet the mirror shows no evil
Displays a woman with incredible love
Just waiting for a chance to fit in



Sher Boudreau..2003-01-28

1 comment:

  1. Yet another awesome piece of writing! I never get tired of reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.