Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

Songs You Can Speed To

RIDGE MEADOWS DISH

February 13, 2012

A conversation in the car today after hearing a 'kick ass' song playing on 99.3 The Fox consisted of what songs you could easily speed listening to. I 'Googled' the topic and much to my surprise there were a few existing lists. 

After reviewing one of the lists, the conversation continued adding in our own choices and what we would consider the top song to speed to. So, as a result, I have come up with my own song list that I may or may not have been known to exceed the legal speed limit posted. (This is by no means an admission of guilt, but rather a suggestion as to what may drive the foot deeper into the pedal).

MY PERSONAL LIST

  1. Born to be Wild -Steppenwolf
  2. Zen - Bush
  3. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
  4. Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet
  5. Wherever I Roam - Metallica
  6. Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
  7. Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel 
  8. Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots
  9. Uprising - Muse
  10. Radar Love - Golden Earring
  11. More Human than Human - Rob Zombie
  12. Master and Servant - Depeche Mode 
  13. Haunted - Love and Rockets
  14. Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
  15. Vasoline - Stone Temple Pilots
  16. Gyclerine - Bush
  17. Lick it Up - Kiss
  18. Temptation - The Tea Party
  19. Let's Go - Tones on Tails
  20. Heavy - Collective Soul
This being my personal list, I'm sure I've missed some favorites of others, but mine also have some emotional attachments which aid in the pedal pushing. If you have never heard some of the songs or artists, feel free to check them out on your own. Who knows one or two might just be the songs on your mp3 or car stereo soon.

Happy listening.

**Not advocating breaking the law in any shape or form which includes excessive speed** 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.