Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh Sweet Victim..excerpt from "Blood Stained Talons" (c) 2012


OH SWEET VICTIM


Oh sweet victim of mine,
 Come closer child and let me feed on thee.
For I am the seeker of the night,
The desolated ironclad heart.
I am the wanderer of the moon and I am eternal.

Tiny satiny red droplets of life-force
I suckle thee voraciously.
Slipping deeper into the chasm that is your fate.
No voice to call out
In the loud silence of night

I see the fear deep within your soul
It calls to me like a siren to the sea.
Heartless and emotionless I finish my feast
Your flesh my nourishment my joy.

I quench my bloodlust as your breath ceases.
Your body putrid and decaying.
No more will I dine on thee.
Oh sweet victim of mine.

Sher Boudreau...Sept 19, 2012 (c)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. Feel free to drop me a note to say how you liked my work. Please remember that foul language is not appropriate.